This morning I was kindly nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by the author of https://purelandsutras.wordpress.com/
I feel flattered to have been appreciated by a fellow dhamma blogger, especially one who is so generous with their mind and works. I greatly recommend you visit purelandsutras.wordpress.com to enjoy the sutra translations.
The Rules of the Award are as Follows:
- Thank the blog who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show the award.
- Share the experience that prompted you to start blogging.
- Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other blogs and personally inform them of their nomination.
How bite-size dhamma was born:
For many years I would search out Buddhist parables, sayings, and stories on the internet. I very much enjoyed reading them and considering their meanings. I know many people enjoy this too so my blog was born out of the one simple thought:
“Why don’t I start collecting my favourites all in one place for everyone to benefit from?”
So I did, and I’m still at it.
Advice to New Bloggers:
Blog about something that genuinely interests you. Don’t worry too much about followers and likes in the early days, just enjoy blogging and try to spread a good message
A few of the above are very new and could use some love. 🙂